Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Post!


I don’t normally do New Year’s posts either here, on Facebook, Myspace, etc., but with so many changes in my life last year, I decided to write a post now and see how much I have progressed or achieved during the year.

First, let’s look at what happened last year.
* I had a baby! Definitely the highlight of the year.
*I took a long needed vacation back to the States!
*I started my own business (Check out www.danielletomaskovic.shophts.com for more information)

Now, let’s see some of the things I would like to accomplish this year:
*Spend plenty of time with my son!
*Work out at least 5 days a week (Gotta get back in normal jeans!)
*Finish all current craft projects (And there are plenty)
*Promote at least once within Homecoming Trunk Shows
*Make it to Soiree in September! (In Las Vegas…Just another perk of the job)
*Keep a reading diary for all of the books that I read through the year
*Cook at home more often (expect to see more crock pot recipes)
*Lots of DIY projects from Pinterest, etc.
*And last, but not least, keep up on this blog more (Sorry, I have been slacking so much.)

Here are some things that should be happening this year that I am excited about:
*We should finally be moving back to the States (no guarantees, yet, but fingers are definitely crossed)
*Soon my son will be starting to eat solids, crawl, talk, etc.
* My son will turn 1 in September!
*My husband and I will celebrate 6 years of marriage in July!
*My brother in law will be getting married and I will be gaining a sister in law!
*Once we get back to the States, we should be getting a new vehicle, which I am very excited about!

I have to admit, I am pretty excited that 2012 is over and 2013 has begun. I didn’t have a bad year for 2012, but I like the idea that every year should be better than the last. It is all up to us to make that happen isn’t it?

I would love to see what some of my friends have for their goals so if you have a blog, post up your goals and put the link in the comments section. If you don’t have a blog, comment below!

I hope everyone had a great end to 2012 and is ready to have an even greater 2013! J

No comments:

Post a Comment